Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Short, but Sweet!

Week 7 Portoviejo

Did your Zone have any transfers?

Yes, I had a transfer Thursday. They called Wednesday night and told Elder Carlos that he was going, so Thursday we had to go to Guayaquil and I got a new companion, Elder Garcia. He was in Quevedo South in Primavera. His trainer is Elder Walker and now I am his second companion. Elder Felt got a transfer, too. He is now with Elder Avila from Guatamala. Elder Turley is going home, so we will have a new Zone Leader and Elder Romero left and Elder Xec is here now.

Tell us about your baptism.

We baptised Juan Pablo. It was kind of sad that Elder Carlos couldn´t be there, but I had my first baptism with Elder Garcia.

Tell us about your investigators.

We are visiting the same people still and trying to help them progress.

Have you made any progress in getting permission for Luis?

We are trying, but it just isn´t working out too well. His dad is always drunk when we go to visit.

Well let me know what else you want to know. I think I will call on the 25th because President hasn´t told us what days we can call yet, so I think he will tell us on Thursday when we can call.

No comments:

Post a Comment