Monday, November 10, 2008

2008_11_10 Week 3 Balzar Dad

Dad emailed on Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:06:38 -0700
Curtis replied on 11/10/08 10:12 AM

Curtis How has your week been? My week was ok. I went hunting with Todd on Wednesday we only got 4. We were at Ogden bay. I need to get Braxton out to get his swan. We talked to Skyler and the Insurance will not cover his surgery. Mom was the one that talked to him. Ask her she can tell you more. We are having a birth day party Wednesday for Taylor. Shara and Rob are coming down on Wednesday and spending the night. Saturday Braxton had a birthday party with 4 of his school friends. He also had two soccer games that day so the party was from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM. I am in my 5th period class they are watching a video on Lubrication System. A lot of the ward has been asking how you are doing. I have finished the new pen for the old birds and they are going in that pen pretty good. I have been selling a few birds on Ipigeon I need to sell a bunch more. I am not going to buy any this year. Mom won't let me. I will keep watching my email to see when you are on. Talk to you later. I love you, Love Dad


hey I just finished mom´s huge email so there will be lots to read tonight I have been really busy this week this city is big and there is a lot of walking to be done I can walk pretty much all day now and I don´t feel tired much anymore so it is good. I can´t believe that I am already half way through this transfer already time is flying by

They do transfers every 6 weeks? Are you learning a lot from your companion? How long has he been out on his mission?

yeah I am learning a lot my companion has been out for a year now and yes they have transfers every six weeks


I have got to go do Lunch duty now so have a good week I love you and keep working hard. Love Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment