Monday, November 30, 2009

Elder Arana Returns

Portoviejo Week 5

So guess what? I wrote you a really nice long letter and then the system went down and I lost it all, so I am sorry that this letter is going to be kind of short.

So this week I ran into Elder Arana or now Brother Arana. He was in this sector and in Valencia, too. I don´t know if I told you, but I ran into him in Valencia, too, when I was with Elder CastaƱeda. He trained Elder Verastagui here in this sector. He also trained Elder Elwood in Monte Cristi. We went out two different days with Elder Arana to visit a few of the people that he was teaching, to visit them again, and he took us to an 18 year old girl that wanted to get baptized, but her parents wouldn´t let her two years ago. But now she can sign for herself, so we can baptise her. So that is really cool.

Things are going good. I went out to Chone to do two interviews and stayed the night with Elder Piedra. That was cool. Let’s hope I didn´t pick up the same bug that Elder Smith had, that had babies in his foot. Well, I love you lots. I hope you can write me back fast.

Elder Goode

No comments:

Post a Comment