Monday, February 1, 2010

Letter to Braxton, Neat!

My Eagle Scouts! My Three Sons!

It sure makes a mother proud!



Curtis became an Eagle Scout on August 26, 2004 at the age of 15.
He had earned 67 merit badges.



Clain became an Eagle Scout on August 12, 2008 at the age of 17.
He had earned 46 merit badges.


Braxton became an Eagle Scout on September 2, 2009 at the age of 13.
He had earned 45 merit badges.


Hey Braxton!

How is it going? I am doing really good. So mom told me that now she has three sons that are Eagles. I am proud of you. That is really cool. I hope that you are doing well. Mom tells me that you are doing well in school and singing really well. She also tells me that you think that I don´t love you because I don´t write you very often, but I do love you. I want you to know that I love you lots and I want you to go on a mission and I want you to love your mission. I love you lots buddy. Keep doing what you are doing and before you know it, I will be home to give you one of those bear hugs that you said that you missed. I love you lots buddy!

Love,

Elder Goode

No comments:

Post a Comment