Monday, May 11, 2009

2009_05_04 Week 5 Valencia Dad

Dear Curtis,

How is everything going? It has been raining here all weekend so they canceled the pigeon race. Have you been getting a lot of rain? Are you going to be able to call on Mother’s Day? Let us know when.


School is starting to wind down for the year. It sounds like you were having a good time on your p-day seeing the different sites.


Clain has got to speak in church Sunday on Mother’s Day. His topic is Gospel principles that my mother has taught me. My back is getting stronger with all the work I have been giving it. I can tell a difference. It still hurts at times. Have a good day and let us know what you are doing this week. I will check back later. I Love You, Love Dad

Hey! How are things going? When are you going to go with Mike Kinghorn to band the geese? Ya, here in Valencia I am getting to see more of the sites. It is really cool. What are your plans for this summer?


We will be going in June. He will let us know when. In July, we have the week with the Parkinson’s in Island Park. Grandma and Grandpa Goode are also going. It’s grandma’s birthday today.


That is cool. Make sure that you take pictures so that I can see what happened, too. Tell Mike in 2011 I want to help, too.


I will let Mike know. Mom just called and asked about when you to have you call. We will be waiting to hear from you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment