Monday, May 25, 2009

2009_05_25 Week 8 Valencia Braxton

Dear Elder Goode,

Hi Curtis. It’s Braxton. How are you doing? Did you have any more baptisms?

I’m doing great. Last week, I decided to buy a couple of games that I wanted. They are Pokemon Ranger, because it is possible to get a Manaphy egg which can be sent over to Pokemon Pearl, Diamond, or Platinum. I got the game Friday night and I’ve already beaten the main story line and the ranger net missions and entered the code for a special mission to rescue the precious egg and then after I completed it, it gave me the option of sending it to the Sinnoh region. I need to have two DS’ to send it though, so I need to have McKay come over and play so I can send it to Pearl.

P.S. I beat the game on Sunday during the afternoon.

The other game was Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and it came on Thursday and I’ve already captured three Shadow Pokemon on it and purified them and they are: Teddiursa, Poocheyna, and Leydba. The starter of the game is an Eevee and it gives you an option a little way into the game to pick which evolution of Eevee you want it to evolve into and the choices were: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, and Espeon. I chose Espeon because on Pokemon Colosseum, Espeon was my favorite out of all of them. It will be nice to have when you start the game. Your Eevee is only a level ten and I trained it to level twelve when I had the sun shard and it evolved and it knows bite as an Espeon which is awesome. I am really enjoying the game and there is a Lugia that can be gotten on this game, but it is a Shadow Pokemon and to purify it you have to purify all of the other Shadow Pokemon before it will be able to be purified. There are also Shadow Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno. They will be a lot of fun to catch. I can’t wait to play it more. It has been great so far, but I need to get a guide book to help me. Without it I’m lost.

The games didn’t cost me very much. Dad bought them on ebay for $23.56. It was really nice of him to do that for me. The games have been a lot of fun, so far. I can’t wait to play more.

So how have you been doing? I heard that you are the Senior Companion now. I hope you are making good choices with what you are doing and that you are doing what you need to. I can’t believe that it’s only been nine months. It seems like it’s been fifteen. I miss having you around to beat me up occasionally. Clain has gotten pretty boring. He never even fights back. I’m waiting for the day that he will. I’m thinking that it will be a long time, though.

I hope you are doing your very best work that is possible. Make your tithing for your first twenty years of your life the best ones that you have. I miss you a lot and hope that you aren’t home sick and that you will be back as soon as you fulfill the work that you were sent there to do. I can’t wait until I see you again.

Love,

Your little buddy (Braxton)

Hey buddy how are you doing? Sounds like you are having a lot of fun with the Pokemon games. Did you know that they have Pokemon here in Ecuador too? The Pokemon are all named the same, but they are just about all said differently here. It is kinda cool to see something so familiar here. Keep up the good work and I´ll be home before you know it. Bye buddy.

I write a whole page and all I get back is one paragraph! What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment