Monday, June 1, 2009

2009_06_01 Happy 18th Birthday Clain!

06/01/09
Feliz Cumpliaños Clain

Hey Clain.

Happy Birthday! How are you doing, buddy? I sent a package last week so you should be getting it sometime next week. It has a gift for you in there for your Eagle Scout Award and for your Birthday. There are also a few other things including my wedding presents for Skyler and Stefanie, so yeah, I hope everything is going good for you buddy. I heard you caught some fish the other day. I bet that was a lot of fun. Keep on top of Skyler for me. Don’t let him get into too much trouble before his wedding or after his wedding either. Hey! I am really proud of you for all that you are doing. Keep working hard and keep putting money in the bank so you can pay for your mission. Ok? I love you lots!

Elder Goode

No comments:

Post a Comment