Monday, June 1, 2009

2009_06_01 Week 9 Valencia Dad

Dear Curtis,

How is everything going? This is our last Monday of school for the year. The birds have been doing good. I won the 400 last week and this week I had the first 13 from ID Falls. We ship on Thursday for the 500 Saturday. I have got the garden almost all planted. Everything is in except the second planting of corn. I will do that this week. I have waited 3 weeks, so it won’t be ready all at the same time.

Braiden reported his mission yesterday. It was really good.
Jordan Oliver got his mission call. He is going to Houston Texas South English speaking. I have gotten rid of the horses. Star really went downhill this winter. Blaine McDermott took her and a lady in Hooper took Lightning. She is going to ride her with the Back Country Horsemen, the group Don Bradshaw rides with. So she will be close. I still have the horse trailer and the tack. I don't need to haul hay. That is a good thing. I will be waiting to hear from you. I will check back later. I Love You!

Love,

Dad

Hey! How are things going? I am doing good. Hey, I am glad that you were able to get rid of the horses. Now you need to sell the tack and the horse trailer. Have you gotten the chance to put my motorcycle on KSL to sell it? Things are going good. I found out that last week when we had our baptism we baptised one of five in all of the mission. I got a letter from the President today that says thanks for the hard work and that the mission really needed the baptism. I think that that is really cool. Well I hope everything is going well.

Love,

Elder Goode

No comments:

Post a Comment