Monday, January 12, 2009

2009_01_12 Week 12 Balzar Shara

Email from Shara written on January 12, 2009.
Curtis replied that day.

Sorry I haven’t been good to write lately. I have been busy helping Michelle and Mom get ready for this wedding. I hope that you have been having fun the last three or four weeks since I talked to you last. Mom said that she thinks that you were doing transfers today and that is why you are just getting around to email for the week. Let me know what happened.

Taylor is getting big. She is working on mastering walking. She can walk some, 5-6 steps and then she will sit down, but she is getting it and it won’t be long and she will be running. She really loved Christmas and her new toys. She especially loves her monkey collection (She has seven of them now) and her barn and farm animals. She is learning all of the sounds that animals make. If you ask her what a cow says she will “Moo” and if you ask her what a duck says she will “quack” and if you ask her want a monkey says she will make all sorts of different monkey noises. It is really cute.

I hope to hear back from you today, if not it is fine. Just know that we love you and are proud of you.

Shara Gibbons

Hey! Ya, we had transfers today. Elder Bejar got transferred and now I am with Elder Acoster. Things are good. Mom has more details about the transfers and what all happened, but things are going good. I have had 6 baptisms now in my mission.

That is really neat. I hope that things continue to go good for you and you are able to baptize more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment