Monday, January 26, 2009

2009_01_26 Week 14 Balzar Rash & Boots

Dad wrote on Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:15:20 -0700

Dear Curtis,

How is everything in Balzar? This has been a busy but great week. Michelle's and Jeff's wedding was great. Everything went good. I am tired and so is your mother. I’m sure she has told you about the wedding. I talked to a lot of people that came to the reception that I knew that I had not seen for years. It was a lot of fun.

Well I am back at school now. How are you feeling what was the rash all about? Did you find out what caused it? I’m sure it will go away. Mom has been reading other elders blogs and I’m sure she has told you about the boots the elders are talking about. They are buying them at fire station or fire supplies stores. The elders that have them say they are life savers. Their feet don’t get wet at all. See if you can find some if you have not already done so. The pigeons eggs are starting to hatch so I will have a lot here soon. I will keep checking back for an email from you. I Love You.

Love,

DAD

Things here in Balzar are good. The weather has been wet. About the boots I am planning on buying them today. There are several places that sell them in Balzar. The problem is finding them in my size. The rash is doing better. They found nothing when they examined my blood stool and urine. They say that the rash must be because of the humidity and the heat, but they gave me a cream to use if the rash stings. I love you lots.

Elder Goode

No comments:

Post a Comment