Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Mission in the Universe

Curtis,

Where do you think I'm going to go on my mission? There will be a prize if you guess closest to where I go. How is it in Ecuador? We went pheasant hunting on Saturday with Kavin and we got 9 birds. Cocoa and Nitro had fun. They were tired when we got home. We went near Thiokol and Bothwell. I will be getting my call in about a week.

Love,

Clain

Hey Clain, how are things going? That is cool that you got to go hunting and got some birds. I think that you are going to go to the best mission in the universe, Ecuador Guayaquil North. I am glad that you are willing to serve the Lord and keep his commandments and go on a mission.

I love you lots.

Elder Goode

Curtis,

Give me the country and the date I will leave when you guess before the 17th of this month.

Love,

Clain

The date I think you will leave is on the third Wednesday in July, whatever date that is. (July 21st).

No comments:

Post a Comment