Monday, March 8, 2010

Portoviejo Earthquake

Week 18 Portoviejo, March 1, 2010

Hey! So guess what? Yesterday morning, at about five forty-five, we had an earthquake here in Portoviejo. It wasn´t very big, but living on the fourth floor of a building, it did shake pretty good! We got up pretty fast and were getting ready to go down all of the stairs and get out of the building when the earthquake stopped. So I was in the first earthquake of my life.

Hey! Have you put money in my account this month? I am broke and I am going to have to do some interchanges this week, so I need some money. If you haven´t put any money in there, could you, so that I can get it out tomorrow so that I can do the interviews and interchanges that I need to? I am going to send this off and then write President and then we can talk in a bit. I love you lots!

Elder Goode

Hi Curtis,

Sorry, I was in a meeting, so I didn't get this till just now. I will transfer some money to your account today. Scary about the earthquake! Did it do much damage?

I searched on the web and it says the earthquake was 10 miles ESE of Portoviejo, near the coast. It was a 5.3 magnitude earthquake.

Love you lots.

Mom

The earthquake didn´t do any damage here in Portoviejo. It was a little one. The only thing that happened to our house is a plastic bottle of soy sauce fell onto the floor, so nothing happened. Things are going good here. We have a few new investigators, so we have lots of high hopes for the next change. I am going to act like I am going to stay here in Portoviejo and like there aren´t even changes until they tell me I am going. I hope all is going well and I love you all! I don´t have much time left.


Can you play with my email account and figure out what is up? It won´t let me upgrade my account. Try to upgrade it for me. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but I don´t have time to figure it out. I love you lots. Tell Clain congrats on being so close to sending his call off. Well, I love you lots! Got to go!

Love,

Elder Goode

I will see what I can do. The old email is supposed to still be available for a few months, so hopefully we can figure it out before then. Have a really great week, son.

Love always and forever,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment