Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2009_02_16 Week 17 Balzar Shara

Shara wrote on, 16 Feb 2009 11:01:30 a.m.

Curtis,

Hi how are you doing? Mom said that you are on your email right now. I hope you get this before you get off. Taylor is getting really big. She loves to be tickled and she loves to tickle others. She is getting 3 teeth right now, so she has 8 total. She is walking (running) really well. She is almost always happy.How is the mission?

Things are going good I just sent mom an interesting story ask her to share it with you.

Are you teaching anyone right now?

We are teaching several people, but we are having a hard time committing people to be baptised right now.

Do you have any baptisms lined up?

We have two for the 28th of February, but I don´t know if I will be here in Balzar for these baptisms or in a new sector because next Monday is transfers.

I hope to hear back from you, but if not. Know that we love you and are wishing you the best of luck.

Love Shara, Rob and Taylor

That is cool. Do you think that you will be transferred?

If not this transfer, it will be the next transfer, because if I stay for two more transfers in Balzar then I get to stay three, because in two more transfers my companion finishes his mission, so I would have to stay one more transfer to teach my sector to a new missionary. So I think that I will be transferred this change or the next.

I bet you are off by now. I had to feed Taylor her lunch. Well I hope that you are enjoying your mission and aren't getting into too much trouble. Just know that we love you and are thinking about you.

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment