Monday, February 23, 2009

2009_02_23 Week 18 Balzar Dad

Dad wrote on Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:50:13 -0700

Dear Curtis,

How is everything going? Mom mailed you two packages out this week. One has your camera and the other one has your sharpening stones. I had her send both of them.

That was an interesting experience you had last week. How is Ginger doing? Have you had any other experiences teaching? We would love to hear them.

I have got to go mail out some pigeons after 1st period in 10 minutes, so I will check back when I get back.

I Love You!

Love,
Dad

Things are going good. Thanks for sending me my things. Here are a few more things that you could send me in the next package: Root beer extract, maple syrup concentrate, Elder Alcocer wants all of the music that I have in my ipod, so I don´t know if mom can make DVDs with the music on it and send them.

I have another person that mom can contact to talk about the mission with, Randall and Tamina Ridd (Mission president before president Gamboa) 5042 Memory Ln. SLC, UT 84117 (801) 278-4046
presridd@gmail.com

Thanks. Oh tell Skyler that I mailed him a letter, but I want to hear from him next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment