Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2009_02_16 Week 17 Balzar Clain

Clain wrote on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:30 a.m.

Elder Goode,

Hi curtis how are you doing?

I am doing good buddy! Don´t worry about me.

Have you killed any more mice yet?

No. Last Monday I killed two, but there haven´t been any more in our house, so i haven´t had any to kill.

Have you seen any lizards?

Just the geckos that sometimes enter the house and a few iguanas, one about three feet long.

What is the weirdest food you have ate so far?

Cow udder

What do I need to do to get ready for my mission?

Study preach my gospel, especially chapter three, the sections. They are extremely important and learn how to cook.

Have you eaten Iguana?

No, I haven´t yet, but my companion has and he says that it tastes like pollo (Chicken).

No comments:

Post a Comment