Monday, March 30, 2009

2009_03_30 Balzar Week 23 Dad

Dad wrote on Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:12:13 -0600

Dear Curtis,

How is everything going? The weather here is bad, snowing and cold. I finally got the other curtain done for the other side of my young bird pen and it works good. Anything new and interesting happen to you this week? How did you lose your Censo? We had a good Sacrament Meeting yesterday. Mom told you about it.

Next week is our spring break we get a whole week this year. I hope the weather is better then. Grandma and Grandpa are still in Arizona. Kavin is going to bring them back this year on April 18th. Will you get to watch Conference on Saturday and Sunday? I have a Dr. appointment at 2:00 on my back the MRI showed that I have two buldged disks. He will tell me what he wants to do today. I have got to go get oil and a filter for the Dodge during my prep period so I can change it during 3rd period. I will check back later I Love You.

Love,
Dad


Hey how are things going? Things are going good I lost my Censo because it fell out of my back pocket with my mission manual (white bible) and twenty dollars. I didn´t get robbed again. Don´t worry. I hope everything goes good with your back and you can get it feeling better. Saturday we will take our investigators to Quevedo to watch the General Conference. Sunday we will go to Vinces to watch the conference. We are planning on a baptism this Friday if everything goes well. His name is Javier. His wife is a convert of one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment